Fundraising Affiliate Agreement
Fundraising Affiliate Program Agreement
Last Modified: January 17, 2023
PLEASE READ THIS FUNDRAISING AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
This is a contract between you (the “Affiliate”) and us (“Sun River Honey Inc.”). It describes how we will work together and other aspects of our business relationship. It is a legal document so some of the language is necessarily “legalese” but we have tried to make it as readable as possible.
The Fundraising Affiliate Program Agreement applies to your participation in our Fundraising Affiliate Program (the “Fundraising Affiliate Program”). These terms are so important that we cannot have you participate in our Fundraising Affiliate Program unless you agree to them.
We periodically update these terms. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Fundraising Affiliate Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program, including our partner programs. If we update or replace the terms we will let you know via electronic means, which may include by email. If you don’t agree to the update or replacement, you can choose to terminate as we describe below.
“Affiliate Lead” means a customer prospect who clicks on the Affiliate Link that we have made available to you via the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard and continues to have a non-expired cookie on their browser. Once they can no longer be attributed to a commissionable sale in the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard, they are no longer considered an Affiliate Lead.
“Affiliate Link” means the unique tracking link you place on your site or promote through other channels.
“Affiliate Policies” means the policies applicable to affiliates which we may make available to you from time to time.
"Agreement" means this Fundraising Affiliate Program Agreement and all materials referred or linked to in here.
“Commission” means an amount described in the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard (or if applicable, in the Program Overview and Policies) for each Customer Transaction.
“Customer” means the authorized actual purchaser of the Sun River Honey Products who has purchased or signed up for the Sun River Honey Products after being an Affiliate Lead.
“Customer Transactions” means those transactions by Affiliate Leads that are eligible for Commission pursuant to the ‘Customer Transactions’ section of this Agreement. Customer Transactions include customer purchases.
"Customer Data" means all information that Customer submits to Sun River Honey Inc. and all materials that Customer provides or posts, uploads, inputs or submits for public display to Sun River Honey Inc. on or via social media platforms.
“Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard” means the digital dashboard that we make available to you upon your acceptance into the Fundraising Affiliate Program and for you to use in order to participate in the Fundraising Affiliate Program.
“Fundraising Affiliate Program” means our affiliate program as described in this Agreement.
“Other Products” means those products and services that we offer, which are not included in our online products; and, for the purposes of this Agreement, Other Products include all of our brick and mortar retail sales, bulk honey sales, legacy sales and brokering services, and any implementation, customization, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party products or services.
“Program Overview and Policies” means the document titled "SRH Fundraising Affiliate Program Overview and Policies" which is shared with approved individuals/organizations who apply to run a Fundraising Affiliate Program. It is where we will provide all the up to date information, guidelines and policies for the Fundraising Affiliate Program.
"Sun River Honey Content" means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and tags that we incorporate into our services, ads and promotional materials.
“Sun River Honey Products” means products sold by Sun River Honey Inc. and Other Products.
"We", "us", “our”, and “Sun River Honey” means Sun River Honey Inc.
“You”, “Affiliate” and “Sun River Honey Fundraising Affiliate” means the party, other than Sun River Honey, entering into this Agreement and participating in the Fundraising Affiliate Program.
This Agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between you and us. Both you and we will have the right to recommend similar products and services of third parties and to work with other parties in connection with the design, sale, installation, implementation and use of similar services and products of third parties.
Once you complete an application to become an Affiliate, we will review your application and notify you whether you have been accepted to participate in the Fundraising Affiliate Program, or not. Before we accept an application, we may want to review your application with you, so we may reach out to you for more information. We may require that you complete certain requirements or certification(s) before we accept your application. If we do not notify you that you are accepted to participate in the Fundraising Affiliate Program within thirty (30) days from your application, your application is considered to be rejected.
If you are accepted to participate in the Fundraising Affiliate Program, then upon notification of acceptance, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall apply in full force and effect, until terminated, pursuant to the terms set forth below. Further, you will need to complete any enrollment criteria set out in the Program Overview and Policies, if applicable. Failure to complete any enrollment criteria within thirty (30) days of your acceptance will result in the immediate termination of this Agreement and you will no longer be able to participate in the Fundraising Affiliate Program.
You will comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement at all times, including any applicable Program Policies.
- Fundraising Affiliate Program Limits. Each accepted Affiliate Lead will expire in approximately 30 days (depending on when their browser clears cookies) from the date the Affiliate Lead clicked on the Affiliate Link that was made available by you. We will pay you Commission as described in the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard (or if applicable, in the Program Overview and Policies) for each Customer who completes an applicable Customer Transaction after clicking on an Affiliate Link made available by you, provided that you remain eligible to receive Commission pursuant to the terms of this Agreement and the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard registers the Customer Transaction as a commissionable sale. For example, if the initial Customer Transaction is completed immediately after clicking the Affiliate Link and is registered through the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard as a commissionable sale, you will receive your commission on that Customer Transaction. However, if the same Customer returns to our website and performs a subsequent transaction 60 days later and had not clicked on an Affiliate Link recently, the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard would not register it as a commissionable sale and the Affiliate will not be entitled to receive a commission on that sale.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for Commission (i) an Affiliate Lead must be accepted and valid in accordance with the ‘Acceptance and Validity’ section, (ii) a Customer Transaction must have occurred, (iii) a Customer must not return the item(s) purchased in the Customer Transaction. If a Customer returns the item(s) purchased in the Customer Transaction, any Commission credited to the Affiliate based on that Customer Transaction will be reversed in the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard. You are not eligible to receive Commission or any other compensation from us based on transactions for Other Products or if: (i) such compensation is disallowed or limited by federal, provincial or local law or regulation in Canada or the laws or regulations of your jurisdiction; (ii) the applicable Customer objects to or prohibits such compensation or excludes such compensation from its payments to us; (iii) the Customer has paid or will pay such commissions, referral fees, or other compensation directly to you, (iv) the Commission payment has been obtained by fraudulent means, misuse of the Affiliate Link, in violation of any Fundraising Affiliate Program Policies that we make available to you, misuse of the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard or by any other means that we deem to breach the spirit of the Fundraising Affiliate Program. In competitive situations with other affiliates, we may elect to provide the Commission to the affiliate that we deem to be the most eligible for Commission, at our discretion. We may discontinue Commission payments should any of the eligibility criteria set forth in this subsection fail to be met at any time.
- Acceptance and Validity. You will only be eligible for a Commission payment for any Customer Transactions that derived from Affiliate Leads generated by the Affiliate Link that we make available to you and are accepted by Sun River Honey. An Affiliate Lead will be considered valid and accepted if, in our reasonable determination: (i) it is a new potential customer of ours, and (ii) is not, at the time of submission or sixty (60) days prior, one of our pre-existing customers, or involved in our active sales process. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may choose not to accept an Affiliate Lead in our reasonable discretion. If an Affiliate Lead does not complete a Customer Transaction that is tracked using the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard, you will not be eligible for a Commission payment. An Affiliate Lead is not considered valid if it’s first click on the Affiliate Link is after this Agreement has expired or terminated.
- Commission and Payment. In order to receive payment under this Agreement, you must have: (i) agreed to the terms of this Agreement (generally completed through the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard registration process); (ii) completed all steps necessary to create your account in the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard in accordance with our directions, (iii) have a valid and up-to-date payment method in the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard with such account (iv) completed any and all required tax documentation in order for the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard to process any payments that may be owed to you.
- Requirements for Payment; Forfeiture. Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything to the contrary in this Agreement, if any of the requirements set forth in section 4(a)(i-iv) remain outstanding for six (6) months immediately following the close of a Customer Transaction, then your right to receive Commission arising from any and all Customer Transactions with the associated Customer will be forever forfeited (each, a “Forfeited Transaction”). We will have no obligation to pay you Commission associated with a Forfeited Transaction. Once you comply with all of the requirements in section 4(a)(i-iv), then you will be eligible to receive Commission on Customer Transactions, as long as these Customer Transactions do not involve the same Customer associated with a Forfeited Transaction.
- Commission Payment. We will determine the currency in which we pay the Commission, as well as the applicable conversion rate. We will not pay more than one Commission payment or other similar referral fee on any given Customer Transaction (unless we choose to in our discretion).
- Taxes. You are responsible for payment of all taxes and fees (including bank fees) applicable to the Commission. All amounts payable by us to you are subject to offset by us against any amounts owed by you to us.
- Commission Amounts. We reserve the right to alter or change the Commission amount as per the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard.
Training and Support
We may make available to you, without charge, various resources made available as part of our Fundraising Affiliate Program. If we make such resources available to you, you will encourage your sales representatives and/or other relevant personnel to participate in training and/or other certifications as we recommend and may make available to you from time-to-time. We may change or discontinue any or all parts of the Fundraising Affiliate Program benefits or offerings at any time without notice.
You grant to us a nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty-free right to use and display your trademarks, service marks and logos (“Affiliate Marks”) in connection with the Fundraising Affiliate Program and this Agreement.
During the term of this Agreement, in the event that we make our trademark available to you, you may use our trademark as long as you follow the usage requirements in this section. You must: (i) only use the images of our trademark that we make available to you, without altering them in any way; (ii) only use our trademarks in connection with the Fundraising Affiliate Program and this Agreement; (iii) comply with our Trademark Usage Guidelines; and (iv) immediately comply if we request that you discontinue use. You must not: (i) use our trademark in a misleading or disparaging way; (ii) use our trademark in a way that implies we endorse, sponsor or approve of your services or products; or (iii) use our trademark in violation of applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material.
Sun River Honey’s Proprietary Rights. No license to any software is granted by this Agreement. Sun River Honey Products are protected by intellectual property laws. Sun River Honey Products belong to and are the property of us or our licensors (if any). We retain all ownership rights in the Sun River Honey Products. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Sun River Honey Content, or the Sun River Honey Products in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by us. If you wish to use Sun River Honey Content, you must comply with our Content Usage Guidelines. Sun River Honey, Sun River Honey logos, and other marks that we use from time to time are our trademarks and you may not use them without our prior written permission, except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement.
We encourage all customers, affiliates and partners to comment on Sun River Honey Products, provide suggestions for improving them, and vote on suggestions they like. You agree that all such comments and suggestions will be non-confidential and that we own all rights to use and incorporate them into the Sun River Honey Products, without payment to you.
- Customer’s Proprietary Rights. As between you and Customer, Customer retains the right to access and use the website associated with the Sun River Honey Products. For the avoidance of doubt, Customer will own and retain all rights to the Customer Data.
As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all confidential information disclosed by a party ("Disclosing Party") to the other party (“Receiving Party”), (i) whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential, and (ii) Sun River Honey customer and prospect information, whether or not otherwise designated as confidential. Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party or (ii) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party shall: (i) protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party using the same degree of care that it uses with its own confidential information, but in no event less than reasonable care, (ii) not use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, (iii) not disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to any third party, and (iv) limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to its employees, contractors and agents. The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if required to do so under any federal, provincial, or local law, statute, rule or regulation, subpoena or legal process.
Opt Out and Unsubscribing
You will comply promptly with all opt out, unsubscribe, "do not call" and "do not send" requests. For the duration of this Agreement, you will establish and maintain systems and procedures appropriate to effectuate all opt out, unsubscribe, "do not call" and "do not send" requests.
Term and Termination
- Term. This Agreement will apply for as long as you participate in the Fundraising Affiliate Program, until terminated by you or us.
- Termination Without Cause. Both you and we may terminate this Agreement on five (5) days written notice to the other party.
- Termination for Agreement Changes. If we update or replace the terms of this Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement on five (5) days written notice to us, provided that you send us written notice within ten (10) days after we send you notice of the change.
- Termination for Cause. We may terminate this Agreement: (i) upon thirty (30) days’ notice to you of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, (ii) upon fifteen (15) days notice to you of non-payment of any amount due to us if such amount remains unpaid at the expiration of such period, (iii) immediately, if you become the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors, (iv) immediately, if we determine that you are acting, or have acted, in a way that has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers.
Effects of Expiration/Termination. You are not eligible to receive a Commission payment on Customer Transactions occurring after expiration or termination of this Agreement. Upon termination or expiration, you will discontinue all use of the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard that we make available to you for your participation in the Fundraising Affiliate Program. Upon termination or expiration, an Affiliate Lead is not considered valid, and we may choose to maintain it in our database and engage with such a prospect.
Upon termination or expiration, you will immediately discontinue all use of our trademark and references to this Fundraising Affiliate Program from your website(s) and other collateral. For the avoidance of doubt, termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not cause any Customer’s subscription agreement to be terminated.
Affiliate Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have all sufficient rights and permissions to participate in the Fundraising Affiliate Program and to provision Sun River Honey with Affiliate Leads for our use in sales and marketing efforts or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, (ii) your participation in this Fundraising Affiliate Program will not conflict with any of your existing agreements or arrangements; and (iii) you own or have sufficient rights to use and to grant to us our right to use the Affiliate Marks.
You further represent and warrant that: (i) you will ensure that you are compliant with any trade or regulatory requirements that may apply to your participation in the Fundraising Affiliate Program (for example, by clearly stating you are a Sun River Honey Fundraising Affiliate on any website(s) you own where you make an Affiliate Link available); (ii) you will accurately provide to us a list of all websites and domains you own where you intend to use Affiliate Links to generate Affiliate Leads; (iii) you will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an Affiliate Link that could be considered as competing with Sun River Honey’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords; (iv) you will not participate in cookie stuffing or pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited; (v) you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information; and (vi) you will not use any mechanisms to deliver leads other than through an intended consumer. This includes sourcing leads through compilations of personal data such as phonebooks, using fake redirects or other tools or automation devices to generate leads (including but not limited to robots, lframes, or hidden frames), or offering incentives to encourage purchases or signups other than an approved discount on Sun River Honey Products as designed in the Fundraising Affiliate Program and assisted with by Sun River Honey.
You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an "Action") brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) your participation in the Fundraising Affiliate Program, (b) our use of the prospect data you provided us, (c) your noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement, (d) your use of the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard, or (e) our use of the Affiliate Marks. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED COMPANIES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE SUN RIVER HONEY PRODUCTS, SUN RIVER HONEY CONTENT, THE FUNDRAISING AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR THE FUNDRAISING AFFILIATE DASHBOARD FOR ANY PURPOSE. APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACES (APIs) AND THE FUNDRAISING AFFILIATE DASHBOARD MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SUN RIVER HONEY PRODUCTS AND FUNDRAISING AFFILIATE DASHBOARD ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE SUN RIVER HONEY PRODUCTS AND THE FUNDRAISING AFFILIATE DASHBOARD INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- No Indirect Damages. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
- Limitation of Liability. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WE ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL COMMISSION AMOUNTS YOU HAVE ACTUALLY EARNED FOR THE RELATED CUSTOMER TRANSACTIONS IN THE ONE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM.
- Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE FUNDRAISING AFFILIATE DASHBOARD THAT YOU USE. WE DO NOT PROMISE TO MAKE THE FUNDRAISING AFFILIATE DASHBOARD AVAILABLE TO YOU, AND WE MAY CHOOSE TO DO SO, OR NOT TO DO SO, IN OUR DISCRETION.
- Cookie Duration. COOKIES USED AS PART OF THE FUNDRAISING AFFILIATE DASHBOARD HAVE A SET DURATION. IF A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER CLEARS THEIR COOKIES DURING THIS PERIOD, SUN RIVER HONEY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMMISSIONS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN OWED TO YOU.
- Amendment; No Waiver. We may update and change any part or all of this Agreement, including by replacing it in its entirety. If we update or change this Agreement, the updated Agreement will be made available to you via https://sunriverhoney.com/pages/fundraising-affiliate-agreement and/or by email. The updated Agreement will become effective and binding on the next business day after we or the Fundraising Affiliate Dashboard have notified you. When we change this Agreement, the "Last Modified" date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version at https://sunriverhoney.com/pages/fundraising-affiliate-agreement. We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically. If you don’t agree to the update, change or replacement, you can choose to terminate as we describe above. No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. In the event either of us initiates an action in connection with this Agreement or any other dispute between the parties, the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such action shall be in the provincial and federal courts in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
- Actions Permitted. Except for actions for nonpayment or breach of a party’s proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
- Relationship of the Parties. Both you and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. You shall comply, and shall ensure that any third parties performing sales or referral activities on your behalf comply, with all applicable foreign and domestic laws (including without limitation export laws and laws applicable to sending of unsolicited email), governmental regulations, ordinances, and judicial administrative orders. You shall not engage in any deceptive, misleading, illegal or unethical marketing activities, or activities that otherwise may be detrimental to us, our customers, or to the public. Export laws and regulations of Canada and any other relevant local export laws and regulations may apply to the Sun River Honey Products. You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the Sun River Honey Products to prohibited countries or individuals or permit use of the Sun River Honey Products by prohibited countries or individuals.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
Notices. Notice will be sent to the contact address set forth herein (as such may be changed by notice given to the other party), and will be deemed delivered as of the date of actual receipt.
To Sun River Honey, Inc.: Sun River Honey, Inc., PO Box 105 Grandora, SK Canada S0K 1V0
To you: your address as provided in our affiliate account information for you.
We may give electronic notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address(es) on record in our account information for you. We may give notice to you by telephone calls to the telephone numbers on record in our account information for you.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us for the Fundraising Affiliate Program and supersedes all other proposals and agreements, whether electronic, oral or written, between us. We object to and reject any additional or different terms proposed by you, including those contained in your purchase order, acceptance or website. Our obligations are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features of the Sun River Honey Products or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by us regarding future functionality or features of the Sun River Honey Products. It is the express wish of both you and us that this Agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English. We might make versions of this Agreement available in languages other than English. If we do, the English version of this Agreement will govern our relationship and the translated version is provided for convenience only and will not be interpreted to modify the English version of this Agreement.
- Assignment. You will not assign or transfer this Agreement, including any assignment or transfer by reason of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, change of control or operation of law, without our prior written consent. We may assign this Agreement to any affiliate or in the event of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, change of control or operation of law.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any person or entity (other than the parties hereto) any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
- Program Overview and Policies. We may change the Program Overview and Policies from time to time. Your participation in the Fundraising Affiliate Program is subject to the Program Overview and Policies, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- No Licenses. We grant to you only the rights and licenses expressly stated in this Agreement, and you receive no other rights or licenses with respect to us, the Sun River Honey Products, our trademarks, or any other property or right of ours.
- Sales by Sun River Honey. This Agreement shall in no way limit our right to sell the Sun River Honey Products, directly or indirectly, to any current or prospective customers.
- Authority. Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms.
- Survival. The following sections shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: ‘Commission and Payment’, ‘Proprietary Rights’, ‘Confidentiality’, ‘Effects of Expiration/ Termination’, ‘Indemnification’, ‘Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability’, ‘Opt Out and Unsubscribing’ and ‘General’.