Ever wondered how to add some flavour to your frozen salmon fillets? Looking for something new to brighten up your evening meal? Try this Turmeric Ginger Honey, Glazed Salmon Bake. This recipe is super easy to prepare and once you've tried it you'll come back to it again and again. This dish has become a favorite with my husband.
Turmeric Ginger Honey, Glazed Salmon Bake:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
Serves 2, recipe may be doubled or tripled as needed.
Less than 10 minutes, basically the time it takes for your oven to heat up.
2 frozen salmon fillets
2tsp Sun River Honey’s Turmeric Ginger Honey
- Place frozen salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish, cover with foil.
- Bake for 18 minutes on the middle rack of the oven.
- Remove foil and baste each salmon filet with 1 tsp of Sun River Honey’s Turmeric Ginger Honey and return the Salmon uncovered to the oven for about 30 seconds, just long enough to allow the honey to melt and the salmon fillets to soak up the sweetness of the honey.
- Remove the pan from the oven and baste the salmon fillets once again with the Turmeric Ginger Honey juices from the pan. Serve immediately.
- Drizzle the juices from the pan overtop of each salmon filet as well as over any side dishes you may have prepared.
- Serve with a side of mashed potatoes and steamed Broccoli or with some Turmeric Ginger glazed Acorn squash for an additional tasty treat!