Our unique take on the classic sweet and salty popcorn recipe is sure to delight your taste buds. This simple recipe features our SRH Cinnamon infused honey and is a quick way to satisfy those late night hunger cravings.
Cinnamon infused Honey Popcorn
Prep time: 10 mins
Serves 1-2 people (depending how hungry you are - I can personally crush a bowl of this to myself!)
- 1/2 c popcorn kernels
- 1/4 c salted butter (or margarine)
- 1-2 tbsp Sun River Honey Cinnamon infused Honey
- salt to taste
- Pop the popcorn, whether it's in the microwave, air popper, stove or BBQ. Get the corn popped.
- Melt the butter or margarine in the microwave. (Don't over heat it, mine always seems to boil over.)
- Add the cinnamon infused honey to the butter and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn stirring frequently.
- Add salt to taste.